Online seminar with Swinburne University, Australia
r excellent students of Bachelor and Master degrees, worth between AUD8,600 - 112,800 per Bachelor course and from AUD 6,856 - 56,220 per Master course;
- 30% tuition scholarship: for Master program in STEM group, worth up to 24,880 AUD;
- Scholarship 2,500 - 5,000 AUD: for the University Foundation program and the College Program Unilink. Students transferring to university after completing their studies will continue to be considered for scholarships of up to 75% - if eligible;
- ELICOS scholarship worth 3,600 AUD (10 weeks tuition): for students wishing to study English at Swinburne before entering the main course.
10 reasons students choose to study at Swinburne University
- High ranking in the world rankings:
+ Top 3% of top universities in the world ( QS World University Rankings 2021 );
+ Top 201-300 worldwide ( Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020 );
+ Ranked 45th in the top 50 prestigious Young universities in the world under 50 years old ( QS Top 50 under 50 2021 );
+ Ranked 1st in Victoria for the Quality of Teaching ( 2017 QILT Survey on Student Learning Experience );
+ Many majors are highly appreciated, such as: Engineering & Technology - Top 200 in the world ( THE 2020 ), Computer Science - Top 300 in the world ( THE 2020 ), Art and Design - ranked 43th. Gender ( QS Rankings by Subject 2021 ).
- The course is designed to be flexible, practical, recognized by professional professional organizations in Australia - helping students to advance in their careers;
- Scholarships are diverse and not limited to 75% of the tuition;
- Opportunities to experience professional internships, business tours, conduct joint projects with enterprises under the program Work-Integrated Learning;
Swinburne graduates have a higher salary than the average salary of about 3,000 AUD a year;
- Located in Hawthorn - near the center of Melbourne - the most livable city in the world for many consecutive years, Swinburne has a train station on campus, convenient for commuting;
- Destination of the winners of the Road to Mount Olympia;
- Modern facilities provide a comfortable learning and working environment for students such as: Advanced Design and Production Center worth $ 100 million, Center for Advanced Technology worth $ 140 million Australia owns a Smart Structure Laboratory to study structural engineering ...
Students are allowed to work overtime 40 hours in two weeks while studying and working full-time during holidays and holidays;
- The opportunity to work in Australia for about 2-4 years after graduation and settle when eligible.
- Pre University
- Lien Thong University (Unilink)
- Master, doctor
Swinburne University has three faculties and affiliated schools:
- Faculty of Business and Law: A School of Business that introduces real industry projects into the curriculum, inviting industry partners to co-design and teach subjects in addition to standard industry cooperation:
+ Global Digital Marketing course of Master Marketing program designed and taught by Facebook Australia;
+ The Business Analytics and Visualization course of the Master of Digital Business Management program designed and co-taught by Tableau;
+ Supply Chain Management course in Master of Supply Chain Innovation was designed and co-taught by GS1 Australia.
+ At Swinburne Law School, students are required to do 3 internships in the Bachelor of Laws program - to experiment and apply theoretical knowledge into practice, with a small class size of 1 lecturer: 12 students .
- Faculty of Health, Art and Design:
+ More than 95 - 90 - 87% is the percentage of students of the Bachelor of Industrial Design - Interior Architecture - Design program who find a job within four months after graduation;
+ Graduates of Communication / Design at Swinburne have the highest income in Melbourne, with starting salary from 50,000 AUD;
+ Master of Architecture and Urban Design program is a Master program that is coordinated to teach both specific areas of Architecture and Urban Design.
- Faculty of Science, Technology and Technology
+ Led and developed by Professor Hung Nguyen - Vice Rector of Swinburne University; and is also one of the most successful Vietnamese professors in Australia, making many positive contributions to Australian education.
+ Ranked # 1 in Victoria for the satisfaction of graduates of Bachelor and Master Programs in Engineering & IT ( quilt.edu.au - 2018/2019 )
+ Students are learning to combine practical and experimental Capstone projects at business partners or modern lab systems such as Factory of the Future: the first laboratory of industrial 4.0 in the world. invested by Siemes up to 135 million USD to completely digitize the factory of the future; Swinburne Cisco Networking Academy, with the design of 6 modern laboratories and 700 Cisco equipment under Cisco Academy with an investment budget of 1.1 million Australian dollars; The Supercomputer is a $ 4 million Supercomputer system that can perform 10,000 calculations for every one of the 100 billion stars in the galaxy.
Besides, there are Electric Vehicle Lab: Swinburne electric vehicle laboratory; Digital Building Lab is a laboratory system 3D printed on concrete; Smart structures lab: $ 15 million Smart Structures Lab system to test the next generations of structures and building materials - unique in Australia.
- Arts and Humanities
- Landscape and Architecture
- Cinema and Television
- Designing Games and Animation
- Medical Science
- Information Technology
- The law
- The media
Swinburne University Australia is the destination for the winners of the Road to Mount Olympia.
Duc Anh Company supports international students
- Discount up to 20 million VND (quantity is limited and applies with conditions);
- Advice on school selection / industry selection;
- Check if you are eligible to study the subject you want or not;
- Apply for admission letter;
- Apply for a scholarship if you qualify;
Apply for a student visa;
- Practice and organize exams for international English certificates, PTE A, replacing IELTS / TOEFL for you to study abroad quickly and conveniently;
- Practice IELTS and PTE A / TOEFL for you;
- Arrangement of housing / transportation / health insurance ...;
- Supporting you throughout the process of studying abroad.
Site aggregating news, knowledge, information about education, schools, feng shui, pictures, beautiful pictures, forms, product photos and product reviews on the market today.
All information is for reference only. We are not responsible for any results.
117-119 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 7, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh
The articles on csd.edu.vn are collected by us on the internet. If you find any infringing articles, please contact us and we will delete them immediately. Thank you!
Copyright 2004-2020 www.csd.edu.vn , all rights reserved.